Tuesday 4 February 2014

Progress



The nurse took a long time to call me back on Saturday (8 hours!), but she finally did.

We decided to continue my lupron dose and start my vivelle patches yesterday.  I'm glad.  It's what I wanted to do.  No more messing around.  Let's get this show on the road.

On Monday, my new nurse called.  My first impression is that I liked her and thought she was thorough, which is just about my most favourite quality for a nurse to have.   She was also kind and asked if I had any questions (twice!) which was nice.  I think we're off to a decent start.

They also gave me a tentative timeline for when we'll be in Colorado.   We'll be there about 12 days for testing, to make and grow embies, to transfer them and have some bed rest.   I hope it all goes as quickly and worry free and as I just described it there.

This will be my 4th time to Colorado to visit CCRM.  I'm wondering what D and I will do to keep busy?  We'll need some serious distractions for this trip.   He will be working a good chunk of the time.  We've seen some of the sights already and shopping like crazy wouldn't be that smart for the bank account.  Not to mention the weather's going to be cold, so that kind of limits some outdoor fun.    Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. Do you have the game "Cards Against Humanity"? Technically it's for 3+ people but it could be a fun waste of time for the two of you, at least in the evenings. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you already been to the mountains and/or Colorado Springs? Yay! This is very exciting!!! Now I'm just waiting on AF to get my DE party started lol!

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say