Saturday 24 November 2012

Caffeine free



The work up is on Wednesday.  I'm happy the day is finally just around the corner!

The pre-work for the one day work up at CCRM advises not to have any coffee, decaffeinated products or chocolate for 3 days prior to the ultrasound because it can affect blood flow.

I don't drink coffee every day.  But I do like to have a hot drink every day.  I like to tell D (who doesn't drink coffee etc.) that I am not addicted to these things I just like them.  This might just be the real test to that statement.

Something in me right now wants to drink 10 coffees just because I can.   Oh and no sex either.  Sounds like a fun weekend.    Operation no caffeine begins Sunday.  Oh well.  As my friend would say, it's a first-world problem.

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog in the lost and found connection. Wishing you the best on this next step. It sounds like you have had a very difficult journey so far. Sending many good thoughts that it gets resolved soon. Welcome to the blogging world!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogging has been very therapeutic for me. Knowing that someone heard me is icing on the the cake. Thank you for the comment and welcome. :)

      Delete

I'm interested in what you have to say